Your school PTA needs you!
Join the PTA
The KPS PTA, with the help of parents such as you, has been helping improve facilities and our children's well being since the school started in 2007. We have raised a large amount of money for the school, including £13,000 at last year's Summer Mela, starring Sukshinder Shinda. All parents are welcome to support with their time, ideas, financial help etc. so please get in touch and help make a difference!
Get connected with your child's school!
Want to find out more about what's going on and coming up?
Look out for notification of the next PTA meeting in the Circular and come along to the next meeting
Where do the funds go?
Over the years we have spent the funds on the School e.g. the School football kit, trim trail, School coach trips, the Car park etc
- A chance to meet other parents, network and understand more about your child's school
- Put your skills to good use and learn new one's
- Be a role model for your child
So what's involved?
- Some of your time - how much is, up to you
- Sharing your knowledge, ideas and information
- Volunteering help for events and activities